Purpose. The Proviron specific prevention of influenza in children from 6 months of age, adolescents and adults with no age restrictions.
Contingents to be vaccinated. The vaccine is particularly indicated:
- Persons at high risk for complications from the flu:
- older than 60 years; preschool children, school children;
- adults and children, often ill ARI with chronic somatic diseases, including diseases and malformations of the central nervous, cardiovascular and broncho-pulmonary system, bronchial asthma, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, metabolic diseases, autoimmune diseases, allergic diseases (except chicken protein allergy); chronic anemia, congenital or acquired immunodeficiency, HIV-positive;
- Persons, profession race having a high risk of influenza infection or other persons they:
- health care workers, employees of educational institutions, social service sector, transport, trade, police, military and others.
Dosage and Administration. Vaccination proviron is held annually in the autumn-winter period. Possible vaccination at the beginning of the epidemic rise of influenza.
The vaccine is injected intramuscularly (into the deltoid muscle) or deep subcutaneous injection in the upper third of the outer surface of the shoulder, young children in perednenaruzhnuyu thigh intramuscularly.
Children from 6 months to 3 years:
- 0.25 ml (half dose) twice with an interval of 4 weeks (previously unvaccinated);
- 0.5 ml single dose if the child in the previous season had been vaccinated against influenza.
Children older than 3 years, adolescents and adults without age restrictions:
- 0.5 ml dose.
Patients with secondary immunodeficiency, including receiving immunosuppressive therapy, it is recommended to administer the vaccine twice with 0.5 ml with an interval of 4 weeks.
Opening of ampoules and vaccination procedure is performed under strict aseptic and antiseptic rules: before opening the ampoule knife, wiped the neck of the ampoule with cotton wool soaked in 70 percent ethyl alcohol, is opened ampoule gaining vaccine in single-use syringe and the syringe is removed from the air excess. Alcohol wipe the skin at the injection site. The drug is in the opened ampoule can not be stored.
On the day of vaccination to be vaccinated should be examined by a doctor (paramedic) with obligatory thermometry. At temperatures above 37 ° C is carried out not vaccinated.
Not suitable for use in drug vials, or violation of the integrity label, changing the physical properties (color, transparency), with an expired shelf life, violation of requirements for storage conditions.
Side effects. The vaccine proviron is highly purified, well tolerated in children and adults. Local and systemic reactions to the vaccine, usually not available. Very rarely, injection site reactions may develop in the form of soreness, swelling and redness. It is extremely rare in individuals may be general reactions such as malaise, headache, weakness, low-grade temperature. These reactions usually disappear on their own in 1-2 days. In extremely rare cases, an allergic reaction can occur at high individual sensitivity.
- Allergic reactions to chicken proteins and vaccine components.
- Acute febrile illness or exacerbation of chronic diseases (vaccination is carried out after recovery or remission).
- In non-severe acute respiratory viral infection, acute intestinal diseases vaccination is carried out after the normalization of temperature.
Pregnancy and lactation. Preclinical studies have shown that the vaccine is not Grippol has embryotoxic and teratogenic. The decision on the vaccination of pregnant women should be taken by the doctor individually, taking into account the risk of getting the flu and the possible complications of influenza infection. The most safe vaccination in the second and third trimesters.
Breastfeeding is not a contraindication for vaccination.
Precautions. Do not inject proviron intravenously. In offices where vaccination is necessary to have drugs for anti-shock therapy. Vaccinated should be supervised by a medical worker for 30 min after immunization.
Interactions with other medications. The vaccine can be administered on a background of basic therapy of the underlying disease. Vaccination of patients receiving immunosuppressive therapy may be less effective. Grippol The vaccine can be used simultaneously with other inactivated vaccines, as well as well with the national calendar of preventive vaccinations vaccines, except BCG. This should be considered contraindications for each vaccine used, the drugs should be administered at different sites in different syringes.
Product form. The ampules or disposable syringes with 0.5 ml (one dose).
1, 5 or 10 ampoules or disposable syringes with the vaccine in a pack made of cardboard or contour cellular packaging. On 1 or 2 blisters in a pack uncoated cardboard.
On 1 kit containing 1 vial of vaccine, injection syringe 1 sterile single-use injection needle and sterile single-use, in a pack of cardboard.
In each pack put the instructions for use, in a pack with ampoules – scarifier knife or ampoule.