Proviron bayer buy dnp pills is a quinazoline derivative, active when administered orally
It is a selective antagonist of postsynaptic alpha-1 adrenergic receptors with a peripheral site of action.
Pharmacological testing in vitro showed selectivity proviron bayer alpha-1-adrenergic receptors located in the prostate gland, in the triangle of the bladder in prostatic urethra.
As a result, the direct impact on the smooth muscles of the prostate tissue, alpha-1 adrenoblokatory reduce resistance to current urine.
proviron bayer improves the parameters of isolation, reducing urethral tone and resistance to outflow from the bladder, and facilitates bladder emptying.
In placebo-controlled proviron bayer trials in patients with benign prostatic hypertrophy was revealed:
- A significant increase in the maximum flow rate (Qmax) by an average of 30% in patients with Qmax ≤15 mL / sec. This improvement was observed from the first dose.
- A significant reduction in current urine resistance and an increase in urine output, causing the urge to urinate.
- A significant reduction in residual urine volume.
The maximum plasma concentration is reached approximately 3 hours after ingestion of the drug.
The binding of proviron bayer hydrochloride to plasma proteins is approximately 90%.
Period poluvyvdeniya product is 8 hours.
The bioavailability of retard tablets is about 15% less compared to the 2.5 mg proviron bayer. Eating does not affect the absorption of the active substance.
proviron bayer is metabolized primarily in the liver only 11% excreted unchanged in urine. Most of the metabolites (which do not have an activity) is excreted in the feces (75-91%).
In persons older than 75 years, the absorption is faster, and the maximum concentration and bioavailability above. The volume of distribution is reduced. The half-life is not changed
pharmacokinetic profile of proviron bayer is not changed while taking the drug with meals.
The volume of distribution and clearance of proviron bayer are increased in renal failure, as background dialysis and without it. Need for dosage modification in patients with impaired renal function and creatinine clearance> 30 ml / min is not.
In patients with severe liver failure half-life increased.
Bioavailability, as compared to healthy volunteers increased.
The pharmacokinetic profile of proviron bayer not altered in chronic heart failure .
Treatment of functional symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Hypersensitivity to proviron bayer and / or other components of the formulation;
- Orthostatic hypotension;
- Severe hepatic impairment;
- Severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance <30 mL / min);
- Ileus due to the presence of castor oil formulation.
Dosing and Administration
The recommended dose is as follows: 5 l mg tablet twice daily (morning and evening). The tablets should be swallowed whole, washed down with about 1 cup of water.
- Elderly patients or patients with hypertension receiving appropriate antihypertensive therapy
- As usual precautions in the appointment of proviron bayer to elderly patients (over 65 years) or in patients receiving antihypertensive drugs, it is recommended to start treatment with 1 tablet DALFAZ Retard 5 mg at night, increasing the dose according to the individual clinical response, but not more than 2 tablets (Retard DALFAZ 5 mg) per day.
- Liver failure
- Patients with liver failure as a precaution it is recommended to start with the tablets DALFAZ dosage of 2.5 mg once a day, after adjusting the dose according to the patient’s reaction, but not more than 2 tablets DALFAZ 2.5 mg per day
The most commonly (≥1% – <10%) observed adverse reactions in patients treated with proviron bayer, are as follows: From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, dry mouth. On the part of the central nervous system: dizziness, headache pain. On the part of the cardiovascular system: orthostatic hypotension. Other: asthenia
Less frequently (≥0,1% – <1%) found the following side effects:
Severe and / or palpitations, chest pain (see “Special Instructions”.), Syncope, somnolence, edema, flushing, skin rash, itching , rhinitis, impaired vision.
Very rarely (≥0,01% – <0,1%) found the following side effects:
Attacks of angina pectoris in patients with coronary heart disease, urticaria, angioedema.
Interaction with other drugs
Non-recommended combination :
- Since blockers of alpha-1 receptors (prazosin, urapidil and minoxidil) increased hypotensive effect. The risk of severe postural hypotension.
- Combinations to be taken into account:
- With antihypertensive agents: increased antihypertensive effect and risk of postural hypotension (additive effect) (see “Special Instructions”.)
- With nitrates: increased hypotensive effect.
- Since inhibitors of CYP3A4 system – ketoconazole, itraconazole and ritonavir: increasing the blood concentration of proviron bayer
In the case of an overdose should be hospitalized patient supine and treat hypotension.
proviron bayer dialyzed with difficulty because of the high degree of protein binding.
Effects on ability to drive vehicles and operate on machines
Side effects such as dizziness and fatigue may occur mainly at the beginning of treatment. This should be taken into consideration when driving a transport and work on the machines.
- In some individuals, particularly in patients receiving anti-hypertensive treatment for several hours after taking the drug as well as other alpha-1 blockers, adrenergic receptors, postural hypotension can occur with or without symptoms (dizziness, fatigue, sweating). In such cases, the patient must lie until complete disappearance of symptoms. These effects are usually transient, occur at the beginning of treatment and usually does not affect the continued treatment. The patient should be warned of the possibility of such phenomena.
- In patients with coronary insufficiency should not be used in monotherapy proviron bayer. It is necessary to continue the treatment of coronary insufficiency. If the angina worsens or returns, treatment with proviron bayer should be discontinued.
- Patients should be warned that the tablet should be swallowed whole. Tablets can not crack, chew, crush or rub in powder. These actions can result in inappropriate release and absorption of the active substance and, accordingly, to the side effects that may develop rapidly.